Event Staff Application - Thai Ni

Name: ThaiNi | Tye Wun

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83133451

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 78 Hours 17 Minutes

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 5-6

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Well I've been around the star wars scene for awhile now ( a different server a far far away from here) and joining the Gamemaster team seems to be like an interesting move. I've had my fair shair of experience as a Gamemaster on a Darkrp server for about 6 months, so I figure why not put it to use. I've picked up a thing or 2 about game mechanics and dealing with players and I think I can handle the basics of keeping things fair and interesting. Being on the Gamemaster team  seems like it could be a chill way for me to do my part in making sure that everyone has a decent time and possibly have the star wars experience that captures all of us from time to time. it's not anything groundbreaking but I'm up for the challenge!

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Completely understandable. I would never go inactive without stating my reasons.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

============================================

The Deployment Event:

The Abyssal Reckoning: Celestial Convergence
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dVVAN4yPfp5myiKRH6U_CgEjJYKgoR1NzlKd9gPsCWU/edit?usp=sharing

Main Server Event: 

Cypher's Veil: The Unseen Intrusion
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bT-ZVu9BIKp5ytOMOeQeffmL_7U-qYpSjE85kCX22yQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Derpmontrainer
Veteran Admin

Whilst they are good documents and look like youve put some work into them, you do need 75+ hours on the server first before applying! So just warning that this is probably going to get straight rejected until you have the time! But good luck getting the time and with the app!

• Optimistic 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

1 hour ago, Moose_Wundo said:

Whilst they are good documents and look like youve put some work into them, you do need 75+ hours on the server first before applying! So just warning that this is probably going to get straight rejected until you have the time! But good luck getting the time and with the app!

@DerpmontrainerBefore this is denied reach out to any Head Admin and ask for a waive. 

@gohn @Madara @Rohan

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Director
Director
9 minutes ago, Mystic said:

@DerpmontrainerBefore this is denied reach out to any Head Admin and ask for a waive. 

@gohn @Madara @Rohan

Feel free to countinue the application. I have seen you ingame and you only do good stuff.

• Pay Respect 3

Veteran Admin
30 minutes ago, gohn said:

Feel free to countinue the application. I have seen you ingame and you only do good stuff.

Good luck my guy! @Derpmontrainer

Always need good members, do recommend getting some more hours up but documents look good +1

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff
  • Optimistic 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

GM Leadership

+1 brotha always dose good stuff

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png