[ACCEPTED] Brooklyn's Questmaster Application [WAIVED]

Name: Brooklyn
SteamID: 76561198352656846
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | Sergeant Kal Skirata has played for 12678:03:06.
Timezone: CST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7.5 - 8 (Don't ask me about Legends)
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: Well I’ve been wanting to near the start of its release. It seems like a really fun thing to do and I feel I can make some really fun things for people to do out of it. That and I’d rather put my efforts elsewhere instead of claiming in-game positions. I want to do something that would be new to me as quest creation I know very little about, and being here as long as I have, I want to try something new. I'd also like to think I'm pretty creative, so I can make some cool stuff. I'd also interact with others to see what the public wants, and work that into what I do. 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

Please give an example of a quest type you'd like to create.
The Sacred Texts

Jedi Quest that would take them around Sector 1 to find the locations of all the tablets. Spend about 10-15 seconds "transcribing" the texts, then send them back to the temple.

This would be a quest to help Jedi learn where to find saber parts, and to be around "patrolling".

BONUS QUEST

The Supply Line

Naval Quest that would opt them to pick up supplies from base, then transport them to village to deliver to the bar.

This could help Naval get others involved, or to create some Civ RP should people be on for it.

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin
2 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

The Sacred Texts

Jedi Quest that would take them around Sector 1 to find the locations of all the tablets. Spend about 10-15 seconds "transcribing" the texts, then send them back to the temple.

This would be a quest to help Jedi learn where to find saber parts, and to be around "patrolling".

BONUS QUEST

The Supply Line

Naval Quest that would opt them to pick up supplies from base, then transport them to village to deliver to the bar.

This could help Naval get others involved, or to create some Civ RP should people be on for it.

Any other quest ideas? The first one used to already be a quest (no clue why it was removed) and the 2nd one is basically the Clone quest, "Supplies to Village". 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

13 hours ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Any other quest ideas? The first one used to already be a quest (no clue why it was removed) and the 2nd one is basically the Clone quest, "Supplies to Village". 

Hide & Seek

Either Sector 1 or 2. A trooper will be tasked with finding hidden droids in select areas. Find and destroy.

Forward Reconnaissance

Similar to the guild quest. Troopers will journey to an area and scout droid patrols. Give about 3-4 positions and then return to “write up” a report. (Can turn into a storyline mission)

Data Collection

Trooper will head to Mango hunt to set up droids sensors, then head to Thesh to link up the sensors. (End with the sensors finding droid s in the area for the trooper to go kill) (Can be Naval / Trooper / Jedi Quest)

Hopefully this helps!

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

Hide & Seek is Scrappin Sector 2 (buggy) but the other ones are cool 

+1 looking forward to having you on the team

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact the QUEST LEAD to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - PENDING