Iceman's Resignation[COMPLETE]

GM Leadership

Name: Iceman

Staff Rank: SA

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: 1/22/2024

Reason for leaving: I signed up to help the community not be forced into being a gamemaster, if I wanted to be a gamemaster I would've applied for that.

Farewells: Nah

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 2

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Head Admin

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Staff Team.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

While i understand a bit that its not the best to be gamemastering as a staff member like what you said in this resignation you signed up to help the community, I think this recent wave of people resigning from staff cause they can't handle doing GM work frustrates me a lot cause I don't see a lot of them doing any work that can justify it.  would possibly making a optional higher ticket quota/CC quota be better?

I think would be a good discussion for the community (Goes without saying not flaming anyone)

For context, running a event on synergy as a regular staff member is one of the easiest things you can do, a main server event takes around 20-30 minutes and its just spawning, In my eyes I always saw it as Gamemaster are the one doing the more creative/high concept events /deployments while we ask our staff to try to do the shoot em ups.

GMing is the biggest impact of being a staff member, now if you were doing CC Trainings/A lot of tickets I would be more inclined but this just isn't the case for 99% of staff members, if there are ways you think you can do your job as a SA that has an impact I would be more then happy to see but currently I think our current system is the best. We have seen a massive increase of our current work output and the server has been massively benefiting from it. Id love a good discussion about this if possible.

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3
  • Bruh 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

54 minutes ago, Bacta said:

While i understand a bit that its not the best to be gamemastering as a staff member like what you said in this resignation you signed up to help the community, I think this recent wave of people resigning from staff cause they can't handle doing GM work frustrates me a lot cause I don't see a lot of them doing any work that can justify it.  would possibly making a optional higher ticket quota/CC quota be better?

I think would be a good discussion for the community (Goes without saying not flaming anyone)

For context, running a event on synergy as a regular staff member is one of the easiest things you can do, a main server event takes around 20-30 minutes and its just spawning, In my eyes I always saw it as Gamemaster are the one doing the more creative/high concept events /deployments while we ask our staff to try to do the shoot em ups.

GMing is the biggest impact of being a staff member, now if you were doing CC Trainings/A lot of tickets I would be more inclined but this just isn't the case for 99% of staff members, if there are ways you think you can do your job as a SA that has an impact I would be more then happy to see but currently I think our current system is the best. We have seen a massive increase of our current work output and the server has been massively benefiting from it. Id love a good discussion about this if possible.

Let the man resign in peace

• Based 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.