Oshava's Application for Commander Meds

Oshava

Steam Name: [SR] BOT Chad's Steam Name [NA]

RP Name: TR SpecOps TTD HeadCMD Oshava

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:7329451

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Medical

Experience: Shadow Company / Special Operations Head Commander and IT (document) leader, MEDL/Support Overseer of SC/SO.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I've seen the incredibly disparate spectrum of medical personnel on the ship, from those who don't know to wash their hands to the others who know how to properly apply localized nullicane on a flesh wound which has been cauterized with a heated spoon; I've kept a demanding standard for my medical staff in SC/SO as pertains to strict roleplay rules, creative thinking/adaptation in checkup/surgery/prescription/communication and always kept my medical personnel abreast of the guidelines required to provide top notch roleplay within the medbay and out in the field of battle.  Medical roleplay is my favorite part of being on this server, both because it requires attention to detail and the ability to respect the roles and work creatively.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: If it pertains to (specifically) the 307th Medical, I am aware but not intimately so.

Availability: I'm flexible as I work typically from home in freelance textbook/academic editing.  I can promise activity in the late afternoon/evening with the odd occasion I'm on until 2/3am EST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since September 2, 2017.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:  I want the Medics on ship to be active, to have knowledge of how to conduct everything from typical medbay checkups to immediate in-field surgeries; most importantly I want the Medics on our server to do their job to their utmost.  It must be made known that we serve a truly utilitarian function and that we must uphold RP standards.  Medicine is a serious job and in order to establish an effective corps of medical personnel it must be made clear that procedure and attention to detail come first and foremost.  If I could walk away saying EVERY MEDIC on the ship can conduct a professional, exacting and appropriate checkup and surgery then I will be a satisfied man.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

Edited by Forseen
Made it so you can read on either theme
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 

Neutral, at this moment. While I’m glad you have the desire to do medical RP and want to take up the torch with it. I feel that you need that and a sense of control and calm under pressure when running a battalion. Your application you don’t discuss this and would like to see what plans and what experience you have with having members have done under you and if you faced adversity. Something not very many people discuss is, how they took the reins under pressure. When you give this information out. I’ll make my Decision

-1 More effort should be put into a BCMD application honestly i look at this and feel like you filled this out in 5-10 min not even. Just because you know medical role play doesn't mean you are ready to lead a battalion let alone a brand new one.

• Agree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

+1,as I always stated. Actions speak louder than words. You may not be good at writing applications, but you have done alot for shadow company and you are in the list of the few who I could actually trust to lead this new battalion.

+1

Oshava, I have faith in your ability to lead and RP, what I am concerned about is your ability to keep your temper and overall Medical Knowledge.

To be the first MEDS is going to be a lot of work and some serious organizational requirements, political maneuvers and solid relationships with EVERYONE.

It has been a long time since my issues with you and I feel they have been resolved. 

That being said, if you make it to the round of questions EXPECT SOME HARD MEDICAL questions.