TrijiM's Staff app

TrijiM

RP Name: TR 91st Recon HVY MSG TrijiM

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:8191602

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why would I like to be an administrator?? Well I would like to be one as I've found being a staff member being enjoyable for me.  I would like to use my powers as staff to help people out  when they absolutely need it.  Being an Administrator is always a good experience, as you would always get to make a good reputation to others and be able to be a role model from them.  I'm able to resolve things much faster as I have dealt with most problems before. I'm a trustworthy, Honest, and friendly person  who is able to get  things done!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello my name is Philip and I'm 17 years old! I currently live in Fayetteville, North Carolina (Born and raised!). After my 4th grade year I moved to New Jersey and had lived there for about 2 years.  I'm 6,3 (The tallest in the family) and weighing at 240 pounds.

Do you have any previous staff experience? None on a SWRP Server but experience on other servers. I use to be a Head Mod on GarnetGamings MRP Server, SA on a MRP server (Shutdown), and was Admin on a Darkrp server. 

Edited by TrijiM
typo/Font size
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

neutral im pretty sure ive seen you put soem questionable stuff in ooc lounge, or im thinking of the wrong person

I rarely show up to ooc lounge but the only time I've put something in was black bear Gucci linen, a csgo funny moments video from anomaly,  a robot star wars compilation, and a cringe comp. You must be thinking of someone else :) 

Edited by TrijiM