Ghost's Resignation

Battalion: 104th

RP Name: Ghost | BCMD Wolffe

Date: 1/11/2024

Reason: My 2 week LOA to get my computer fixed is over, and from the way it looks it will still be some time before I'm able to play again.(If anyone wishes for more details just reach out to me in discord)

Goodbyes: @Rivergrub199Your one of the few people in the 104th that has been with me the whole time and even if you think you don't do enough your still a very vital part of the 104th command team(Don't break the roster while I'm gone).
 @Badger98I know you and Roo can take care of the 104th once I'm gone and I'm happy that I left the battalion in good hands, also make sure you find a Warthog that can actually fly.

@ClutchhhxThanks for all the advice you have given me over time and for allowing me the opportunity to lead as a 104th Commander.
And to all the rest of the 104th just keep up the good work. I know the 104th is truly one of the best and strongest battalions and you guys can truly do amazing work even if there is no reward for it. To my officer team just keep doing what you guys have been and I know the battalion will be in a good spot for a long time to come.
 @MarvelSorry for breaking your good streak.
Don't worry too much though guys I'll be back some day.

• Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 3

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Head Admin

o7 fellow BCMD

• Pay Respect 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

o7 man it was fun watching you work your way from PVT-BCMD. Its sad to see you go and I hope to see you back on the server some day! Don't be a stranger!

• Pay Respect 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

07 youll always be welcome back to the 104th

• Pay Respect 1

well shit. 

Apply for BCMD when your blacklist is up. o7 Ghost

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=