Brian Limmonds GM Application (2)

Brian-Limmon

Name: Brian Limmond

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108403890

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 591:22:53

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

I would like to join the gamemaster team as the part of star wars RP which I have always enjoyed more than any other in the past, is hand crafting and delivering events to a small, medium, or large playerbase, taking great enjoyment in the creativity that it affords me as well as the knowledge that I am directly contributing to the enjoyment of other players. I have been a gamemaster twice before, once on a different server and once on synergy from late 2021 to early-mid 2022. During this time I created and hosted numerous events for the playerbase both on the main and event server and thoroughly enjoyed my time doing so. One of the largest events I was heavily  involved in planning and hosting alongside other great GMs of the time, was the battle of geonosis lore event series that was carried out over multiple days back in march 2022. Said event involved multiple map changes on the main server, the addition of new models exclusive for said event as well as multiple carefully thought out deployments per day, the first of which was an event that simultaneously occured on both the main and event servers, the document for which is linked here if anyone is interested in how such a series of events was carried out: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_MbuFgdodWMyU0Mz_HDKGcjqwRAr1UnTWggbC96GfI/edit?usp=sharing

After my previous time as staff and GM, I left due to burnout and maintained good relationships with those I met during my time on the server. I recently rejoined and have been participating in and observing events to see how things have changed, and, from what I have seen, am very excited at the prospect of utilising all of the new features and tools at a GMs disposal which have been added since my time away from the server. I have also re-read the ruleset and guidelines just to brush up on my previous knowledge of them as it has been a while, and am eager to rejoin the GM team and begin creating (hopefully) high quality events to deliver to the playerbase once again.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rOVJ3wEDVgLnsdpBLqwCqpzo7hUHpKT34mqpNFixUnc/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPWJtujzq0MiQhdTs6Z0HUYA63cQvNNCSO9SMl6thTQ/edit?usp=sharing

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

+1 its cause bacta is here right?

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

Great App! +1

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

• Friendly 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png