[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Clorox Staff Application

Veteran Admin

RP Name: Clorox

Steam ID: 76561198278978641

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been on the server for a long time and I've always found that the foundation of the server is the admin team. I want to be able to be the friendly face the CRs first see when they load into the server and even beyond for the various players when help is needed. The Disciplinary side of the admin team is also something I am ready and willing to do to help the server, obviously this means being aware of when to lay down the law and if needed I am happy to do that. Having been around for so long, I believe that my experience has given me access to how many people think and feel throughout the course of years, I think this makes me greatly capable of relating to and understanding staff and players a like. I want to ensure the player base is happy and that our various battalions have various dupes and NPC spawns necessary for their trainings, sims, patrols and such. Ultimately I want to be able to create great dupes, trainings, and even events to help boost the popularity of the server and ensure the player base is well entertained. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 21 year old working in education as well as livestock and have been for the past two years. I enjoy writing out stories (all be it poorly) during my free time as well as rowing on the nearby lake. I also enjoy studying Naval history specifically modern naval history and have always had a fascination with the water and ocean.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, however nothing of note was accomplished at the time

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2600 hours

Veteran Admin

+1!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

+1 Bout time

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

+1 shoulda been Neyo

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree