Run & Gun

KaiserNeiner

Head Admin

Name: Kaiser

Who helped (If applicable): Ollie, Prophet

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 212th was sent to Geonosis (Obi Wan def has a thing for the planet) to clear otu CIS comms arrays, destroy battle droids, and eliminate Sith experiments that were attacking the Republic. 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

5/5/3 good over all just crashing and junk

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

4 | 4 | 2

Giving a 4 because I got to be special, but in all seriousness, not all that bad. Definitely could have seen some improvements in some areas I'll list.
- Being group choked and being shot by the other EJ at the same time wasn't fun, I felt like Bana whirlwinding the EJ except 10 of us were all getting shot.
- Overall just shoot em up, lack of any sense of rp

4 for care and effort, because obviously with such short notice, limited EJ's, helpers, and planning, it was still a fire event.

2 for performance seeing as I crashed from the game twice. I am fully convinced that it was the map. As far as I am aware, there was nothing being spawned or messed with that would've caused that. Good frames and ping though. (I wasnt the only one crashing.)

Overall, I appreciate having a private deployment, always a treat, genuinely. 

3-4-4

The actual event was pretty generic run and gun (hence the title). Nothing was bad, though it was very simple.

Effort was def there, each group had clear things to do, there was a nice mix of downtime and shooting, and the event didn't seem to drag too long or end too quickly.

Performance was generally ok. I know Gregor crashed a few times, but the lag was minimal, and the droids were decently spawned.

Overall I had a lot of fun.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg