Cucumber's Gamemaster Application

Cucumber

Name: Cucumber

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456085681

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1566:33:47.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Why? Well in  all of my years of Garry's Mod SWRP I have never once been a "Gamemaster" before. It is something I want to give a try here not only since I have never done it before but I also get to host my own events rather than just helping someone else with theirs events. I feel that I personally am not super experienced when it comes to events, yes I have helped people with their own and all that good stuff but like I said I have never actually done anything on my own. I was never big into being a GM because I wasn't always the best when it came to SWRP lore etc but I feel it is time to give it a try. I would love to do my best to host some cool events & get the experience of being a Gamemaster. That is why I want to join the GM Team.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Main Server Event Idea: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eOQSTz4mxGDjxecZw36_lU64nLLmiTrA5u_GSqLGJIQ/edit?usp=sharing

Event Server Idea: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gDHMAIx0YPWsgdj3TiKf2wVTqb0TDGumAixPB_7DWzI/edit?usp=sharing

• Agree 2
  • Optimistic 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

7 hours ago, Joseph22 said:

Hmm...deployment doc could use some work I'm a bit neutral here since I don't know you very well but lets see what you can do so +1

I appreciate the feedback truly! This is the first time I've wrote a document for an event.

• Agree 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Banned

I Personally Think You Are A Good Choice For GM. You Are Active On The Server And Do A Lot For It. 

+1

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

+1. 

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

25 minutes ago, Sixta said:

I Personally Think You Are A Good Choice For GM. You Are Active On The Server And Do A Lot For It. 

+1

Wow thanks for the kind words! I am so glad to receive your recognition Sixta!!

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree