karma is leaving (bye bye)

sooooo i been on the sever for um hmm 5, 6 months and like most sever i play on i'm going to lose my spark to role play on the sever. Don't get me wrong the sever was fun in the beginning but that was when people didn't have stick up their asses in my opinion. and for the fuck of it ill say who i going miss working with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Esitt yea you, Dude you make me a proud mother fucker due to the fact that you where best CC i ever trained. you becoming a officer in 41st,Naval, and becoming a hard working staff member so thank you

@Arcantus Nice working with you keep being you

@Freck i hate you, Nah jk but no you are a funny ass kid 

@Jenko fuck you 

@BlackMamba you are great leader but your hours on are kinda shit get on more 

@Forge not my dad i can leave if i want

@Egg didn't get to work with you that long but your event are gold, your event are fun and not fucking boring like event are

@Heroix hmmmmm GET ON MORE AND DO TRYOUT

@HoneyBee your sweet

@Jackson dude i love best staff and love working with you

@Kirawrasaurus Rex love the cookies

their a lot of people i love 

but this is it good bye love this sever 

i'll still be on 

goodbye love the cookies~karma 

This made me cry just a little. You might have been the best damn mate I have had on this server, you were a great mate, trainer, and admin. I love you like a brother and please for the love of god stay in teamspeak so me and you can keep making the memes. Sad to see you go but I wish you the best in the life road ahead. Have fun and get into teamspeak ya goober! <3

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Wow thanks for the farewell. Not like I would've bitch slapped you if I could... It was great having you as WO in the 212th for like 2-3 weeks, sad to see you go and I just wanna add, IT'S FUCKING TIMEZONE DUDE ;-;

212th Batt. Commander Cody/BlackMamba

it was only a SMB for 3 day oof xD