3 munis above base

Synergy

• System

Name: Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207032107

Who helped (If applicable):

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 3 munis come out of hyperspace and rain turbolasers down upon the base, then pods with b1s. Onderon haulted the assault quickly.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Gameplay: 2/5 - Droids were impossible to shoot, and just kept coming. I didn't really get any RP.

Care and Effort: 2/5 - The ships came in super low, shot wrong with the TLs, and it just didn't seem like much effort was given.

Server Performance: 5/5 - Fine I guess.

I know you can improve with a bit more effort and ensuring things are set properly before beginning. I do appreciate you taking the time to do it but this is some honest feedback that will hopefully help you provide more exciting and engaging events.

Edited by Keegan

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

59 minutes ago, Keegan said:

Gameplay: 2/5 - Droids were impossible to shoot, and just kept coming. I didn't really get any RP.

Care and Effort: 2/5 - The ships came in super low, shot wrong with the TLs, and it just didn't seem like much effort was given.

Server Performance: 5/5 - Fine I guess.

I know you can improve with a bit more effort and ensuring things are set properly before beginning. I do appreciate you taking the time to do it but this is some honest feedback that will hopefully help you provide more exciting and engaging events.

The droids were at a medium health and on good accuracy, pretty normal for events. Kept them coming because nobody did the RP to blow up the pods.

Brought the ship in low for more boarding/EOD RP. I also used the normal settings for turbo lasers, there isnt really a wrong way to use them other than nuking people. I had damage/damage radius set to low so they could be used just for immersion.

It wasnt supposed to be an RP heavy event. It was a simple assault shoot em up to keep engagement up. 

Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll keep this all in mind for future events.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

1/1/1 i wasnt there

• Based 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

4/4/5

Decent shoot em up. What i expected. Keep it up

• Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.