Jedi Armor Models

Question: What happened to this pack? =

Comments/Concerns: I don't really care about why it was removed or anything of the sorts, I guess im asking if it was something we personally had access to or was it a workshop item thats long since gone? If its not gone can i get a link to it?

Staff Member you're asking: Dev team freinds

Additional info: 
image.png?ex=653a2119&is=6527ac19&hm=368
image.png?ex=653a210c&is=6527ac0c&hm=d4e

Referring to these specifically

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

Pretty sure these were apart of that pack with all the different CT models that we had for a little while. That pack was never supposed to be a permanent addition so when it was removed that Jedi model went with it.

If I were home I could probably find the workshop content but currently unable

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

Pretty sure these were apart of that pack with all the different CT models that we had for a little while. That pack was never supposed to be a permanent addition so when it was removed that Jedi model went with it.

If I were home I could probably find the workshop content but currently unable

If you could check when you get home I would appreciate it immensely.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
3 hours ago, Mystic said:

If you could check when you get home I would appreciate it immensely.

Yeah I found it. The pack it was in is no longer public however. Not an exclusive model to that pack but the only public pack I can find with that model in it is 174 mb and has some missing textures for some of it's hair.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk