Give sha koon a Kel Dor model even if it’s a

Name: Rebb | Sha Koon

RP Rank: Padawan 

Suggestion: I think it would improve the experience of being sha koon as I am ment to be the same species as plo koon if actually had the Kel Dor model insted of being a human we could use this one  for now until we find a better one https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3047714052

Implementation: Add this model or find and add a male one 

Lore :https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sha_Koon

• Agree 1

This is just another reason we need the old Clone Armored Knight model back :PepeHands:

Also, did you get Jedi Perms for this suggestion? @Mystic

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

49 minutes ago, Tec said:

This is just another reason we need the old Clone Armored Knight model back :PepeHands:

Also, did you get Jedi Perms for this suggestion? @Mystic

@Super_yes he has permission to post this. 

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I am currently Plo Koon and was glad I was finally able to fill Sha Koon, we had this issue once Rebb got the spot. I was going to go to the Jedi council to suggest we get the old female kel dor back if possible but it looks like you beat me to the suggestion, Once I gave Rebb Sha Koon I tried to set them to a female human model but was told I am not allowed. I then asked if I could give Rebb the Jedi knight whitelist so they had the one female Jedi with the hair but I was also told no. Currently, my Sha Koon is running around as a bald bitch with no shoes, if we could get a female kel dor it would be so much better for roleplay.  +1

Edited by Deathtiger

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

Head Admin
14 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

I am currently Plo Koon and was glad I was finally able to fill Sha Koon, we had this issue once Rebb got the spot. I was going to go to the Jedi council to suggest we get the old female kel dor back if possible but it looks like you beat me to the suggestion, Once I gave Rebb Sha Koon I tried to set them to a female human model but was told I am not allowed. I then asked if I could give Rebb the Jedi knight whitelist so they had the one female Jedi with the hair but I was also told no. Currently, my Sha Koon is running around as a bald bitch with no shoes, if we could get a female kel dor it would be so much better for roleplay.  +1

If the suggestion was to add a a female kel dor model it would be an easy +1 but a specific model for a random lore jedi is weirdchamp. What about changing the suggestion to add the female model and Sha Koon just uses that?

For Ghost Company Jedi, we have Siri Tachi and Bultar Swan that both just use the female jedi model. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

If the suggestion was to add a a female kel dor model it would be an easy +1 but a specific model for a random lore jedi is weirdchamp. What about changing the suggestion to add the female model and Sha Koon just uses that?

For Ghost Company Jedi, we have Siri Tachi and Bultar Swan that both just use the female jedi model. 

Them 2 jedis you mentioned are female hiumans when sha koon isnt a human

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

I wanted to get the old Kel Dor female model that was open for all Jedi to use 

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

Head Admin
12 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

I wanted to get the old Kel Dor female model that was open for all Jedi to use 

I'm +1ing with the hope that this model won't be used for just one character, but good luck in the suggestion! 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

+1 it is known that Sha Koon has been a hard position to fill especially for padawans. knights atleast have the Jedi female whitelist at the very least but it's still weird. There is nothing similar for a padawans to spec into. It would also just overall be nice for the Jedi to have more options for overall models. Even if this was a suggestion for a Kel Dor race in general added to Jedi then they could use that. But it's very hard to generally fill the position.

It was the same for Tiplar and Tiplee

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)