Colt/Dark's RANCOR BCMD Blitz Application.

Dark

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] Dark

RP Name: RANCOR Commander Colt 

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:38367107

Battalion or squad you are applying for: RANCOR Battalion Commander Blitz

Experience: 

RANCOR NCO: When i joined RANCOR i was made a SGT3 (back when the rank system was still TR3) from which i was under the command of Vints term a couple of weeks before he resigned, from which i was Doing tryouts daily, training along side my men, even hosting PT Sessions up till Command Sergeant Major.

RANCOR WO: When i was promoted to Hammer i was under the command of Vex who was Blitz at the time after Vint had Resigned, From which i took it upon myself to ensure that the RANCOR NCO's and Enlisted were to know that as a Specialized Unit we are to fight together NEVER against each other. i made it my goal that when i was done with them they were to become the best future officers to ever lead in RANCOR Battalion, i was given a long sit down and talk with @Dondi who told me how i could become the best Warrent Officer at my capabilities.

RANCOR Captain: Long after i was Promoted to Captain by Commander Colt/Llama and made ARCL i knew my purpose was in the RANCOR Battalion, although with rough edges and time i was able to help my battalion as much as possible as the ARCL i tried my best to ensure that the ARC of RANCOR never EVER forgot the training and hardships they had to strive for to achieve that standing and how much it would mean to them. as i told them being an ARC trooper is an achievment, it may be taken from you but no one can stop you from becoming what you desired, i would try to teach the men how to be professional to others and moddest, Formalities were tight within the battalion and soon with the help of the officers at the time improved efficiency and well being in the battalion.

RANCOR Commander Colt: Shortly after i was promoted to Commander Colt on  2017-11-11 under the Command of Snow/Blitz and at the time i spent day after day sitting with the troopers and seeing room for Improvement, as my activity did slim down for a little while due to IRL i still try my hardest to be with my troopers whether on Teamspeak or in game, i had a goal when i became Commander and that is to give RANCOR a name on Synergy not as an elite unit but as THE ARC troopers i wanted my ARC troopers to inspire others outside the battalion that with enough hard work and training they too can become ARC in their own battalions and be that inspiration they desire, i stressed hard with the troopers that anything and everything they do in the battalion is earned not given, and i will continue to show my troopers that RANCOR can be what we mold it into.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe myself ready for the challenge ahead of me not for myself but for my men, RANCOR is my home battalion and i want the battalions name to live on as long as Synergy stands, RANCOR is a specialized battalion and should be treated as such even if it means losing myself in the battalion, i have had experience with Gmod Star Wars RP for many years and do not intend to stop now i want to show my men that if they desire to become the best the rewards will be endless to them, and with the right direction i see RANCOR striving to become what we strive for under my command

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes.

Availability:

Weekdays MON-FRI 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM CST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have been on Synergy since the Breakoff from icefuse

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes i do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want RANCOR to be a stable, efficient, and proffesional Battalion and able for my troopers when i am gone that the standards of RANCOR in the battalion are well understood and that my men when they become future Officers and Battalion Commanders that they too know that everything is well earned if it is worked for, that a leader includes his men into his battalion and makes them family never exclude them and make them subordinates.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I completley understand.

Edited by Dark
Color Issues
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Huge +1