Nyx's BCMD Rex APPLICATION

Nyx

Steam Name: Jaicon

RP Name: TR 501st TCC Commander Nyx

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:105919771

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 501st

Experience: Well, as for my experience, one of the first positions that I was assigned as that required a lot of responsibility within our battalion, was indeed SMB/WO back then. The way we worked around this rank would be that this rank was by far the second most important rank within our battalion. I was told that I was the best SMB/WO for the entire battalion in all of its history, even jumping back to Icefuse as well. This was told from our current BCMD, and a good amount of numbers within the battalion, including the high command within the battalion. I stood as that rank for an entire month handling the docs and looking over most of our NCO’s and PVT’s. Afterwards, I tried out for a named character Tup, and build the reputation for that named character as well too. I was assigned as TCO = Torrent Company Officer, and handled the tryouts for the elite squadron within our battalion (Torrent Company). After a couple of weeks, I was promoted to TCC giving me the entire responsibility over Torrent Company itself. I was able to manage most of our docs, host named character tryouts for men who deserve these well known characters within the Clone Wars series. Due to my past experience as being SMB, my voice in this battalion is well known. Also, I am still currently the Torrent Company Commander and Torrent Company has a lot of heavy lore. My entire time in being in this battalion, I was really respectful, I respected the higher ups, followed orders and wasn’t insubordinate. I tried my hardest in the battalion from the day I first became a 501st PVT. All of the positions that I’ve been were never just granted to me, I’ve earned them all. Being TCC allowed me to lead an elite unit through events, running through advanced tactics and etc. I’ve competed against 16 other troopers on a different server to gain a position as an ARC trooper. (Superior Server I think,)

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: Well, I believe I should be granted this position as Battalion Commander  because mostly everyone in this entire battalion knows me real well. My loyalty to this battalion is 100%. I’ve never ever had the slightest idea to leave this battalion, I completely support it and will continue to do so. I’ve been in this battalion for around 6 to 7 months and would like to continue. Even if I don’t gain this position, I will continue to stay within this battalion because my support is entirely needed. I love this battalion and treat it as my family. Even back then in the times of Icefuse.. Ah yes.. The dark ages.. There has been so much drama within our battalion and I had my foot stepped down to at least end some of it, but I will not take full credit. But what I am trying to say entirely is that I would never abandon this battalion, I put in so much time and work for it and would not want all of that time and work to go to waste. As for my relations within other battalions in this server, I believe I am on good terms with everyone, I fought along side 212th, and RANCOR plenty of times. I’ve cooperated with other troopers from other battalions on certain missions and so on. I’ve never disrespect anyone within this server and I do not plan to either. I am able to compromise on mostly any situation, I will never be biased towards anyone. If a problem is occurring I would try my hardest to understand both sides of the story. I am dedicated. Aside from all of the experience, I put in so much time in this battalion, and becoming a BCMD would allow me to contribute even more for the battalion.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I do understand the lore of my battalion, being the current position I am, grants me knowledge of the well respected named characters within our battalion.

Availability: I am available daily, but not for the entire day, I won’t be available around a very late time, or a very early time.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since Synergy Roleplay first launched.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, always will :^)

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Where I would like my battalion to be at the end of my term would be with well respected Senior Officers and Commanders. As for the Officers and below, I would want them to enjoy their time here but to also respect those around them within the server. I want my battalion to continue it’s legacy, and to avoid being a dead battalion at all cost. I want this battalion to feel like the actual 501st, so whenever other people or new people join the server, they would enjoy seeing my men march right past them. In lore, the 501st was known to be by far one of the biggest battalions within the Galactic Republic I would love to achieve that. I want my men to be matured, fooling around the ship shall not be an option, but having fun will always be an option as well. I want my men to continue to enjoy their experience within my battalion. I won’t be doing major changes, I already spoke with my other fellow Commanders and told them that we will continue to run things like we normally do, slight changes will be made, but nothing too big. Our battalion is like a family, I tend to keep it that way.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do :)

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Even though ur activity has been questionable throught out it all you have shown what it takes to be rex,  BEST SMB/WO AND BEST TUP

As Senior AD Brigade Commander i feel that other applicants are better suited for the position of Rex it is a very hard choice as you all show promise and have good experience but the other applicants have more experience and leadership skills so thats why i am -1 this application

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.