Jackson's Attack Regimental Commander Application

Jackson

• Retired Founder

==========[ Regimental Commander ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] Rex/Jackson [HA]

RP Name: 501st Battalion Commander Rex

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:85475704

Regiment you are applying for: Attack Regimental Commander

Experience: I have been a 501st since the very beginning of this server, dating back to icefuse. On synergy I started off as a Captain and made my way to Commander in the battalion. For a very long time myself and the other commanders were the main contributors to running the battalion, especially woeny, we were running things for a while by hosting the meetings and leading events, promotions and keeping order as best we could for quite some time. This was until the rex position opened up and myself and woeny applied for it. I ended up getting rex and from there I, alongside my commanders and officers, changed many things up in the battalion at this time like making new simulations and trainings. We made sure that promotions were decided as a group within the officers rather than just randomly promoting people (only for high ranking spots not for all promotions). We changed things like the battalion meetings, how promotions were done, and a lot more. This work that I put in was not all my own effort, I had a lot of help from my battalion in all these great changed, but this time showed that I have the capabilities to work with others and listen to their ideas and even implement them. All this working together I did with them over months has given me a great insight in how to help a battalion survive through great changes and help it grow. So in short I have a few months experience as a CMD/BCMD and several months experience as a member of the 501st

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: Ive been in 501st for a little while now and I believe I am ready to move up, not to mention I am quite excited to help the other regiments with making new simulations to help train them, similar to what Gene was doing as REG, I intend to not only help with any issues the battalions may have, but also keep them well trained and well connected with one another.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes, the 501st 212th and GM are all attack regiments in the grand army of the republic. The 501st was a very frontline assault kind of battalion led by Captain Rex, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano that has participated in countless battles during the Clone Wars,  the 501st Legion was a very large battalion that consisted of many elite troopers, there was also an elite branch in the 501st known as Torrent Company who were in famous battles such as Umbara. The 501st was very unique in that it did not treat clones nearly as expendable as so many others did. The 212th battalion was also a frontline assault battalion led by Commander Cody and Obi-Wan Kenobi, they also participated in many battles throughout the Clone wars, the 212th also has a couple of division within their own battalion containing some of their more elite troopers, the 2nd Airborne company which consisted of clone paratroopers that could fly into battle more easily then the main force, and there is Ghost Company which has many well known clones and is meant for some of the tougher missions. Finally there is the Galactic Marines who were one of the more well trained of the other attack battalions the GMs were led by Commander Bacara, Commander Keller and Ki-Adi-Mundi, Galactic marines were recorded in less battles then others, however, they were very well led by Bacara and were very disciplined. Kellers Unit is an elite division from the Galatic Marines and are essentially and even more well disciplined and elite break off of the main GM force.

Availability: I am available most of the day for now, until I return to school where I will be available from about 6 pm EST to 2 am EST on the weekdays and on weekends I will be available almost all day.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I started off as a Captain on synergy and progressed up to BCMD Rex and stayed there for a few months.

I started off as a New admin on this server (Was never staff before) and made it to Head admin

I started off as a TR on this server and made it to Training Director

I became a Game master when I reached Admin (this was a few months ago) I a Game Master officer for a while and was given temporary Chief of Game masters until a new replacement was ready.

I made it to Jedi Knight on this server from Padawan (not too much of an achievement but its something I did)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: Many of the regiments are in decent shape but Id like to see the Attack battalions doing more missions and sims together, like a big sim with 501st 212th and GM where they are all given different objectives but must work together somehow to complete everything with as few losses as possible. These kinds of sims will not only bring the battalions closer but it will also allow for some great training in the ways of team work.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: As stated I want to give them sims where they must work with each other to get an objective done, being in communication will be important for them and intial planning of how they will work together will be important.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I understand

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes I understand

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 I dont think i need to state my reasons why

+1 see now you can carry on the ATK legacy of being inactive ;)

Its a meme jesus christ calm down

Good leader, good boy, bit of a coward in combat, but a good boyo nonetheless

so yeah