[Denied] Graveman Ban Appeal

Sample

Name: Graveman
Steam ID: 
Ban Reason:  10x PO, MRDM, NITRP
Date of Ban: i don't even know.
Length of Ban: 227799.48 minutes
Staff Member(s) Involved: Rohan
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Because i play on your guys server since 2021 and icefuse is boring

Edited by Sample
  • Winner 2
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 2

You have been arrested numerous times for RDM and MRDMing on the server.   I don't care if you find another server boring,   Ban is pretty justified considering the fact your other bans are 90% racism. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 2
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

+1 Free him. I remember Vincero/Kingston from when I was Gree. Wasn't a bad guy by any means, just says and does some things without thinking at times. I only see one recent arrest (from 4/16/23) aside from the one for the MassRDM for STEAM_0:0:149979785 / 76561198260225298 on the CG Public Arrest Records, and I don't think previous bans from last year should be a major factor in a ban for MassRDM. I think the ban length (six months) should be shortened substantially, anywhere between one to three months.

Btw, this ban was issued by Head Admin Rohan, @Sample, you can edit your post to include that if you want.

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Head Admin
On 7/12/2023 at 11:51 PM, Sample said:

i don't even know.

image.png?width=1182&height=676

There's your ban date.

For information, we settled on 6 months due to the 10 Past Offenses. 5 of these Past Offenses include racism or some other form or derogatory language. Just sit the ban out and come back if you actually want to play at this rate.

The 10 past offenses are not something to look lightly upon either.

And cmon now Sample:
image.png

Edited by Rohan
Edit
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk