Guy's Staff Application

Guy

RP Name:TR Jedi Temple Guard Knight I Guy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:32176732

Timezone:+0430 (FAR Eastern)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be an administration for a slew of reasons; The first of which being that I have about a years worth of experience I bring to the table as far as staffing goes. I think I would be a credit to the community as my activeness is top notch in my opinion. As we do have a lot of down time at my job, I will be on when at work which is from 0600-1700 local time. I will ALWAYS put the community before myself as to think of the bigger picture as this community is bigger than any one person. I would also like to use this as a stepping stool to get to that game master as well because I believe I have some interesting ideas for events. I think my placing in the time zones is also a crucial one as Eastern Staff are always needed regardless of the server. Finally, I wish to be an Administrator so I can grow as a person because this kind of experience is what you make of it, and I hope to make a great thing out of it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):Little ol' me? I am just a Guy who was born in Germany in September of 1991. As a child I grew up in many places and have seen many things. I am prior Air Force and am currently a civilian contractor stationed in Afghanistan. I know quite a few members here as well and love them all. I hope to be a bigger part of this community by being a staff member. ALSO, I am not the same Guy that you have all heard about(The bad one) I am the original guy(OG). I look forward to my time as part of the Syngery Community regardless of the outcome of this application.

Do you have any previous staff experience?Yes, I have about a years worth of experience on a sever that SHAN'T be named.

Edited by Guy
Fix RP Name

HD blue lightsaber wallpapers | Peakpx

+1 I know he has just changed over to synergy, but he is a different guy then the one we used to know.  Honestly though, he plays late night, wouldn't hurt to have someone else helping out.  Wouldn't hurt to have some training late night.  He helped out tonight with the 4 minges we had.  Worth an interview.

1 hour ago, Karma said:

Rp name? Are you TR? And what is your rank at that -1 for now unless you get your full Rp name in there, then we will see

Sorry bud, I go by Guy on my one char, I have fixed accordingly :) Also, from what I have been told you do not need to hold a TR position until approved for the position.

Edited by Guy
Error

HD blue lightsaber wallpapers | Peakpx

+1 this fella was an XO in 187th when I first joined, dude is a god at making docs and was the best goddamn trainer

didn't know you were in afghanistan tho that would explain your whack ass being awake at 8am my time usually and we used to shoot the shit back when I was a sgt or some shit

Banned

+1

19 hours ago, Guy said:

Sorry bud, I go by Guy on my one char, I have fixed accordingly :) Also, from what I have been told you do not need to hold a TR position until approved for the position.

you good i  gave you support now sorry if my post seem a bit rude 

On 12/22/2017 at 3:34 AM, Guy said:

I am just a Guy who was born in Germany in September of 1991.

i wouldve never guessed youre a guy     you have my +support

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for an interview! Contact an Overseer+ by 1/1/2018 to have your interview conducted!

//Locked

//Moved To Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• 2 weeks later...