Stahl's Resignation

Stahl

Name:Stahl

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47141266

The final day of work (Must be three days later): Spoke to Zander few days back.

Reason for leaving: Hi everyone, I will be as brief as I can, but I just want all of you to know that it is nothing bad.

So after going on a LOA two or so weeks back after having been told my sister was in a rather bad car crash I needed to take some time off, after that week had past I had another family member my uncle take a really bad medical turn wherein he had to have his appendix and part of his intensite removed, and unfortunately things didn't go as planned so the whole family spent several days by his bedside in the hospital with him.

Everything turned out ok and everything went back to normal, however, I started to a develop a very bad ear infection in both ears shortly there after and as a result I went almost deaf, having only 20% hearing in total, as a result I have been hospitalized and I only came out last Thursday so it has been a hard few weeks for me.

Bad luck am I right.

As a result of all these troubles I has been off of work, all through the thing with my Sister, my Uncle and me being hospitalized and unfortunately my Job IRL almost sacked me because of it, so safe to say I have been busting my nuts off trying to keep up with the work load, I was supposed to finish for the Holidays on the 14th so FML.

Simply put, I have not the time that I can devote to the server at this time, I simply can not do it, and with Christmas coming up in a few days, and while I have the spare time at 6 AM in the morning as of writing this, I thinks it is best I get this up so people know what is going on.

I also wanted to put this up so that it frees up any space up for any potential Admins as well as I do not want to be taking up a position knowing that I am not going to be on.

I thank all those who have given my the chance to become and Admin on this server, as well as being a Gamemaster and everything in between.

I love you all, and I hope to see you out their on the battlefield again some day.

Farewells: @Zander The South will not rise again, but the 13 colonies might.

@Joah Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your server, many memories have been made and I thank you for all the minge moments that have been had.

@aStonedSparks Deus Vault! I will keep in touch.

@Kyle Vanhorn Get that hotel ready boy, the British are coming. Best man at any wedding day.

@Tomas The best Head Admin I have ever known in any sever that I have played on. I will always think of you as Quinlan Vos, and I hope everything is ok with you my friend, love you always.

@Jackson The Greatest Game Master since Darth Plagueis The Wise

@Ryx I’ve seen this kind of raw favouritism only once before. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now! I love you man, I will always keep in touch.

@Max Everytime I watch any Star Wars movie and I see Palpatine It now makes me think of you, What the fuck!. Start up that Minecraft server again.

@Freck My son, stay away from fireworks, please, your face is fucked up enough as it is <3

@Comics I will always still call you Freck, even though you two still say you do not sound a like. (Fucking same person more like).

@traditional I will never forget you, and I will always still speak to you. You always make me laugh when I am feeling down. You Meme Lord! <3

@Puck I will still be here when I can be, but just remember, calm down :P As long as I am not Fives I'm ok.

@Illium Cat Girl, bubbly and full of life, I will still get on when I can, but keep up the good work with everything Naval, you can do it.

@Venom ASHOKA I'M GOING TO CUM! <3

@Zahariel "Whoes knobber have I got to slobber" - Zahariel - 2017

@Moltar You are the Minister of propaganda. You talented bastard you.

If I have forgotten anyone, (and I know I have), just please remember, you have made my days on this server some of the best moments I have had in gaming.

I love you all, and I will not forget any of the moments that we have all had together.

I will see you all on the battlefield.

This is Stahl, signing out.

Salute.gif.8b8973bb4287a121c4d2ab64459001ce.gif

Edited by Stahl
Spelling
  • Agree 3