Jedi Council Public Records 12/20/17

Cmo

HIGH COUNCIL AGENDA FOR 12/20/2017

Suggestions for changes in the Order (EO)

Remove sage leadership and close sage -Thexan - Passes

Remove the ability to keep your rank if you step down from a named master - Thexan -Passes

Close Ace- Yoda -EO Accepted

Having set in stone lightsaber instructor manual to train padawans or knights ~Tyzen-Passes

Only people that have passed saberstaff trials are allowed to use saberstaff. Even if they are old master they are not allowed to use it. If they pass saberstaff trials while in that branch and they leave the branch, they lose the saberstaff. Only ones allowed to use saberstaff without passing trials would be TG / lightsaber instructor. & purge doc of people who did pass(each person will be gone through).-Egg -Passes

Recommendations for promotion/demotion/removal (EO)

Named Master Promotions (EO)

Eeth Koth - Open - Wolfro

Cin Drallig-Open -Forge

B’ink Utrila - Open ASVO

Trial Schedule for the week of 12/6/17

Youngling 12/21/17 - Koval/Forge 12 PM EST

Knight EAST 12/22/17 - BadDog/Venom 4 PM EST

Youngling 12/23/17 - Thexan/BadDog 3 PM EST

Knight 12/24/17 -ASVO  11:59 pm EST

Youngling EAST 12/25/17 - Zyner/ - 1 PM EST (Happy Holidays)

Youngling WEST 12/25/17 - Zyner/ - 4 PM EST (Happy Holidays)

Knight WEST 12/26/17 - Hudson/Kurama 8PM EST

Universal Saberstaff Trials WEST 12/22/17 - Tyzen,ASVO,Venom 7pm EST

Universal Saberstaff Trials EAST 12/23/17 - BIweek

Edited by Cmo
20th not 13th
50 minutes ago, Panda said:

Why did sage get removed?

Sage is useless, half the leadership was inactive, the other half had a bad attitude, and in its entirety, just useless. At that, neither of the two RP'd sage correctly, one instance was one of the two killing surrendering sith just to do it, no RP into it, just slaughter.

• Disagree 1
23 minutes ago, Thexan said:

Past masters coming back will not be given a saberstaff, the people who attended and passed universal keep theirs.

smh I passed consular saber trials way back when

36 saberstaffs are poopy anyway ;-;

Edited by Faoeoa
1 hour ago, Thexan said:

Sage is useless, half the leadership was inactive, the other half had a bad attitude, and in its entirety, just useless. At that, neither of the two RP'd sage correctly, one instance was one of the two killing surrendering sith just to do it, no RP into it, just slaughter.

shit rip

6 hours ago, Thexan said:

so you made a petition to remove sage because you didn't like us lol K and us not RPing correctly? I'm sorry how would you like me to RP "correctly" when event job will not listen to your binds of force abilitys and when you say we put no RP into sage that's just a plain lie everytime theres a sith on board our ship I try my damn best to RP it and even whens its not a Jedi matter ask Washington about how I had to RP with a sun clan slave trader to get him to stop his men from sieging our ship (before he walked in there and killed him) and  when sith surrender its just bait to kill us consulars and I don't know if this is pertaining to me but I never attacked first and about killing surrendering sith I don't know when this happened or why but remember that if a event jobs is down to low health and yells I surrender while somebody is mid charge they wont have the lightning reflexes to put there saber away and not kill them and mind you that last time that happened I tried and revived the event job for interrogation but he said that he didn't want to RP that so from what I take from this is that sage didn't have a real problem with it at all you just didn't like me and Lie and instead of talking to us and giving us ideas on how to improve you just closed the branch. 

31 minutes ago, Mike said:

so you made a petition to remove sage because you didn't like us lol K and us not RPing correctly? I'm sorry how would you like me to RP "correctly" when event job will not listen to your binds of force abilitys and when you say we put no RP into sage that's just a plain lie everytime theres a sith on board our ship I try my damn best to RP it and even whens its not a Jedi matter ask Washington about how I had to RP with a sun clan slave trader to get him to stop his men from sieging our ship (before he walked in there and killed him) and  when sith surrender its just bait to kill us consulars and I don't know if this is pertaining to me but I never attacked first and about killing surrendering sith I don't know when this happened or why but remember that if a event jobs is down to low health and yells I surrender while somebody is mid charge they wont have the lightning reflexes to put there saber away and not kill them and mind you that last time that happened I tried and revived the event job for interrogation but he said that he didn't want to RP that so from what I take from this is that sage didn't have a real problem with it at all you just didn't like me and Lie and instead of talking to us and giving us ideas on how to improve you just closed the branch. 

How can I put this without making you feel bad? That, with everything considered, is impossible. I tried my best not to name names and to keep things as general as possible, but it seems like you want specifics. From day one you have been an issue Mike, whether you take it from your impending removal from Guardian or all the jacked shit you did while being in the consular branch.

Not only do you not grasp the true meaning of being as a jedi, you take it as a pass into the IR, performing torture RP, which isn't something ANYONE should be doing, whether you look at the shadow sub branch, or even Null and RC. There is a line, and sadly as a jedi you crossed it. So before you sit and think that i'm talking out of my ass, remember that we look at everything past and present in council.

Past that, let's look at more than just you, and at the sage sub branch in all of it's dead glory. Lie, nice guy, but inactive and prone to doing dumb things like try to tell the Master of the Order to move trials because he was doing sage trials. It wasn't a request, but rather saying that the sage trial was more important than a scheduled trial. I point this out to make it apparent that there is a clear arrogance in both you and Lie's part. On top of this, we've seen and heard you saying that you don't care about being Barriss because according to you, you'll be master soon. I won't even delve into that topic as that is it's own thing, but just from that statement alone, you can see how we don't think you're fit to lead a sub branch as a manager.

For this next part, i'll give more context as I was obviously too vague in my example. Speaking to the gamemaker in charge of that event, he stated that you not only killed the surrendering sith, but were yelling back at them this: "Not today sith!" as you slaughtered them. You do not make much of an effort if any to RP sage, because if you did you would not even use that 42 length saberstaff you seem to love waving around. I doubt you've used your head on your post, mostly speaking from anger, but I encourage you to think hard on what you've accomplished as one of the Sage managers.

I also want to point out that the vote was more in depth than just removing sage and you as a whole, and three choices were presented to the council.

1. Drop sage as a whole.

2. Wipe leadership and leave one master for RP purposes.

3. Leave sage alone as is.

It's not as black and white as it appears, and there was a conversation among all masters present, (Only two or three were missing) and this is the decision we came to, and whether you like it or not it's what is done. 

50 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

uh oh spaghettio, its getting heated in here

lol yes, Guys its just a game.  Calm down. Sage was opened for Force abilities with King David system. We haven't had a new system since opening day.  So we closed it.  If we do get it, it will reopen.  END OF STORY.  Rome wasn't built in a day guys.

Sage class consider yourself BEANED

Edited by Soapy
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

17 minutes ago, Medic said:

Not really, they can still be sages. Just no trials.

-Consular Lead Jocasta Nu

Ooooof memed

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was