[Denied] smugos ban appeal

Smuggoss

Name: smugos
Steam ID: 76561198351148690 
Ban Reason: Advertising
Date of Ban: dont say
Length of Ban: perma
Staff Member(s) Involved: Slumpp
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: sorry i hate eycefuse they make u pay to play as palatine no good pls sorry i won minge
Evidence to support your claims:

Edited by Smuggoss
  • Dumb 7
21 hours ago, Smuggoss said:

Ban Reason: Advertising

What did you do that was advertising?

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I dealt with you in the 501st when you decided to start minging again, really dont think you deserve an unban.

Edited by Rizzo

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

@SmuggossMost servers would use this as a permanent ban. Given what you said, and the little effort in this appeal, I think your ban should stay. If you are sincere, I would suggest waiting a while and appealing again. Your statement about using the elevator to avoid arrest shows that you spamming this was not the only issue you caused as well. -1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

-1 I was the one who requested your ban to be permanent, not just due to this incident but several. You have no intent to rp on the server and when you're on you always have a voice changer and start screeching at everyone, or doing other mingey activities to irritate players until you get 4 arrests in one day to receive a 1 day ban. You literally told me in a staff sit that Synergy is shit everyone should just go play IceFuse in voice and in ooc. I don't think you're ready to come back.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

my dude you are only wanting to be over here to fuck around just to be banned again. so yeah no thanks you can stay gone

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess