Voolvif Monn

BadDog

Who helped (If applicable): Black

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): oolvif Monn a Jedi master has been captured when returning to his home planet shistavanen we are unclear who has captured him but we have his last known location and will be sending a team out search the area

We find the Ship he's been killed now we need find why and find the captain who escaped to the planet below

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Edited by BadDog
  • Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Head Admin

4/5/5

Really good event for lag and such, was awesome and good planning. Didn't love the joint comms experience but 212th 501st and 104th worked really well together and it was awesome to have so many vehicles during that event.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

4/4/5, I didn't really catch onto the story too much, but I think this was awesome. The map was utilised very well and there was no lag AT ALL at any point with 40 ish people on the server (no clue how many were active but it was a GOOD amount). I think these types of deployments give the same vibe as ES deployments and I hope to see more of them :)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4/4/5

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Black said:

:(

Sorry fixed it :]

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin