Change Daily Spin to Daily Login Bonus

Name: Gears

RP Rank: Master Of The Order

Suggestion: Change Daily Spin to Daily Login Bonus, Rewarding those who play on consectutive days.

Implementation:

To put into an example, The Player would need to play for 1 Hour in game time to be able to claim their Daily Login Reward.

However those who do it multiple days in a row, would get more credits for those who dedicate more time to the server.

Ex:

1 Day - 10K Credits

2 Days - 15K Credits

3 Days - 20K Credits

7 Days (Max) - 40K Credits

I think this system would be alot better as it rewards those who get on the server daily and potentially incentivises people to get on more often. Which could in effect benefit the population of the server. The example above is just an example and could be modified for a better incentive or to balance out the input of money to the server.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Gears said:

The Player would need to play for 1 Hour in game time to be able to claim their Daily Login Reward.

I think with the reward system and setting it that you have 1 hour in the server for that day can incentivise the players to definitely play more. Good idea! +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin
1 hour ago, Fizzik said:

Good idea, I think Gears should get 10% of all credits earned with the new system!

+1

Inventor's tax

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 I like it, also makes it so I don't constantly forget to do my daily spin

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• 2 months later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife