Tec's Gamemaster Application

Tec

Name: Tec
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:93529166
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2000+
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I've always liked the idea of running events/encounters, but disliked having to be apart of the staff team as an addition to that. Now that the GM and Staff team have been split for a little while now and I once again have free time to pick up the server, I would love to be able to apart of the GM team. I really feel as though this would allow me to really get a certain experience out of the server that I haven't had before and allow me to use the position to improve game play for other players, myself, and those in my battalion.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GU2s3aLlxcKYa6JVobkYAaWz4iCQquCVbEAdmtyXEDM/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J6zyV-bioy__13BF9UyeGGReQOFtNEMcrQ0qRPyXOiA/edit?usp=sharing

• Agree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

@Tecunprivate your docs idiot. 

How you know nobody here looked at the app

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Just now, Mystic said:

@Tecunprivate your docs idiot. 

I thought they were!!!!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 3 weeks later...