The Hunt for the Heinous Marshal Commander

Head Admin

Name: Kaiser | Crys

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:51113824 (Finn) STEAM_0:30674711 (Lulu) STEAM_0:43580258 (Bitter) STEAM_0:1:159336231 (Coil)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/17g0XsiNutsex1WbPFJ4Hh1vShCYUnTHAVIiUFOjneBs/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers were deployed to Corellia to hunt down the Heinous Marshal Commander Bacta. Read the document for more info. 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

4/4/2

I joined half way through but it was a really fun event, it could just be my dog shit PC but I was lagging a ton of the time.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

5/4/4 Was fun

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

Head Admin

3/3/2

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

3/2/2
There was stuff to do and i had fun but not my most enjoyable event
The lag was there quite alot and that turbolaser that came out of no where in the beginning what was up with that?
Didint seem that planned just a last minute deployment.