Mor

RP Name: Rancor ARF SPC Mor

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:460121907

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA, best GM

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Mom got cancer and life took over

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Now that I have been back on the server I miss doing my usual tickets and duty as a staff member. I feel like I can contribute to the server and become a valued member like I used to be. I would like to come back to expand on events and on the staff side of things.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went really well,  I feel like a accomplished most of my goals. I met my quotas and people seemed to like my event. I managed to get VA and GMO which I think was a step in the right direction.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Dumb 2
  • Director
Director

+1 When he was active on the server, he proved to be a valuable asset by consistently organizing events and working towards improving the server. He's a fantastic person to be around, always coming up with creative and enjoyable ideas

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED