[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Patricia/Luluu Staff Application

Patrick

RP Name: Luluu/Patricia/Shaak Ti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30674711

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

Right now, my main focus would be helping and creating events for the majority of the player base in the server. I believe that being an admin can be a great benefit towards completing my goals as a Jedi Master of Rancor and a member of the server. As an admin, I would be able to host some fun simulations for the battalion and provide scenarios for many of the Jedi branches. In addition, it would allow me to be more useful towards hosting many of the ARC trainings and Jedi trials, since spawning dupes and NPC is crucial towards the quality of these scenarios. Lastly, being an admin would allow me to give back towards the members of the server, and this is important to me since I have built many long lasting friends and memories during my time in the server. Being able to give back to these individuals would be my way to give back towards them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Hello everyone, it's good to finally be back after a long break. My name is Patrick and I believe that this is almost my fifth or sixth year in the server? Unfortunately, It seems like I have lost track of how long it has been. Right now I am currently obtaining my bachelor's in marketing and my hobbies can include writing and reading books. For my server accomplishments side, I have mainly focused on battalion and Jedi works, which led me to obtain some leadership positions in the past.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: 

I do believe that I was a member of the staff team in the past, however this was way back in 2018 or 2019? To be honest I am not completely sure but I can remember the old staff system which had the following ranks: New Admin, Admin, Veteran Admin, Senior Admin, Overseer etc. At that time I was a TRO (Trainer Officer) for a great admin that mentored me at that time. His mentorship had led to me obtaining the rank of admin, which I'm grateful for. Even though it was a simple position, I took pride in its work, because it was fun to introduce and help out the next generation of the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Synergy Roleplay is the only Garry's Mod server that I only play and spend the majority of my time in. According to steam I have about 2,900 hours dedicated to the server. I can always share a screenshot for proof if required.

Edited by Patrick
Coloring, Thank you Mystic
  • Winner 2

Might want to fix the color of the text, its black on black

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1. I can read black on gray.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Patrick is the kindest person on the internet.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

+1 good luck

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: