The Talons

Synergy

• System

Name: Deadeye

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:417695484

Who helped (If applicable): Baddog,Slump,Zen,Fars,Carlos,Woods,Canadian

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): After Stealing 5/6 Parts OF The Republic Intel. We Managed To Figure Out Were They Were Targeting Next To Attack And Steal The Rest Of The Data From. They Slipped Thru Our Fingers And We Tracked Them Back To Their Base Found Them And Took Back The Intel And Regimental Zero's Search History. Side Note The Event Did Not Go 100% As Planned Due To My Connection Problems And Issues With My Game.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

GM Leadership

2/3/3

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

2/1/3
-No idea what happened honestly, we were lost the whole time
-1 life during the RP section
-Regarding that 1 life, u equipped event jobs with RC shotguns
-It was a bit laggy, but it was bearable. 
Overall I understand its your first event, just learn from your mistake, dont give up!

Edited by Black
  • Informative 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

I like one lifes..... this first part one life was not a good idea for something that was so long. Especially as a full server deployment, one lifes need to be a finale or short term.
After that, i watched npcs spawn out of nowhere or nearly on top of people multiple times. Maybe lower the accuracy of npcs with t21s as its just too much firepower. I also did not see any attempt to make the players interested in this story, the briefing was bland, no media players, no voice acting, barely any rp stimulated from the gm. This was just a shootemup, I would have given a 2 if the spawning and one life wasnt so bad.

Looked decent, you actually built something. Although the building was low in effort / quality at some places you still built stuff so good effort.

good enough on performance, it only died at the end

spacer.png

• Director
Director

2/2/4

2/1/1
I like one lives but depends on the event and if their are Lore characters involved they would be injured or MIA i would say just reword it next time
The Combat portion was fun just needs a different map and i wouldnt Limit Jedi that much i could understnad Whirlwind but Force leap thats how jedi get around mostly

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

2/2/4

2 Gameplay: the first part wasn't even RP, I don't know who taught you what is RP but running around trying to find a multiple people and them having a lot of HP and weaponry that is interesting is not RP at all.

2 Dupe looked alright, you build something but it wasn't the best

4 Performance was fine

Currently: Delta-38 Boss

spacer.png