Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:604225931

Battalion you are applying for: 501st

Experience:

501st
Hawk
Appo
332nd
SUPL/HVYL/TC/TCC/ITO/XO

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I want to do everything in my power to help the battalion grow not just in the numbers but in RP. I have ideas that will bring these to possibility.

Availability: Anytime throughout the day in TS or Dis.
Monday-Friday: 4;00-anytime
weekends/holidays breaks: anytime.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 737:02:26.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

General plans
332nd-Sit down and talk to Vaughn, get his ideas of 332nd, give him my ideas of 332nd RP Patrols with Ahsoka And basic RP with the 332nd and 501st and develop a plan to put them inaction.

501st REG- Sit down and discuss the status with the REGL. I share my thoughts of each Regiment and how it should run and what they should do in RP and in the battlefield.(EXP. SUP- Encourage daily patrols in the air. Daily exercises in aircrafts to keep them sharp and focused. HVY- Practice controlled firing and frontline training to make sure they are prepared for anything thrown at them. ARC- daily sims to train them on battle tactics and prepare them for anything a threat might do. MED- Hosting checkups for any trooper in the med bay and pulling any RP from that and increasing med RP not just on the battlefield but also on base.  ARF- Do long distance Sims to help their sniping and Overwatch RP. Host Sims where they have to overwatch and guide the troopers through a battlefield and have to do callout RP.)

TC. get into contact with the Current TCC or TCO and show them my ideas on how we can better TC. Giving them RP Hosting training to help train them as a team and let them bond as one to.

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: I want it to be up and running Members and a good status of RP with daily patrol of both base and outside base.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:yes

• Confused 1

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

Alright so here is the thing Lawrence. No doubt you are extremely dedicated to the battalion but there are major things that do not allow me to support your application:

1) A few days u changed quite a lot of things within the 501st during absence of our BCMD. To make those changes you didn't contact the officers (maybe u did I am talking about the few I asked including myself), in stead you had NCOs help you make all the changes including the Officer Training document that tells how we promote people, requirements for promotion (Officers). Those changes included a new tryout system even though we just went away from hosting classic tryouts. Not to mention that the tryout document has been made public to EVERYONE in the 501st discord.

2) When I confronted you about these changes you said that Boris knew and approved everything that has been changed. However when I asked Boris about all these changes he didn't know about even half of them. The fact it self that you lied to me about something this important makes every part of me be against you getting Rex.

3) After reading your application you have almost no plans other than talking to certain people and discussing how you want to do things. It seems like you are planning to improvise running a battalion?

4) "Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: I want it to be up and running Members and a good status of RP with daily patrol of both base and outside base." How do you plan to achieve that?

5) 
 "I want to do everything in my power to help the battalion grow not just in the numbers but in RP. I have ideas that will bring these to possibility." How do you plan to do that? What exactly are your ideas?

Here is the thing Lawrence, I like you, but the amount of mistrust you have caused and the fact that you literally do not have a plan to run this battalion, from what I see you don't have a good grasp of what the battalion needs as well, Don't take it personal. but I cannot support your application.

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Do you have any plans outside of having the specializations do trainings and talking with the lead of each subunit to improve RP? That is all I see in the goals. I see there may be a split in opinions between the members of the 501st on this, so it would be best for them and the rest of the server to get a better understanding of what you plan to do and change to improve 501st (especially since Black stated that some changes were made seemingly out of the blue). 

Could you also please expand upon why you should get the position? Having plans for the faction is great and all, but what have you done in the past for 501st to help out that shows you have the dedication to follow through? Especially with competition, this is much needed for an informed vote.

Edited by Keegan

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I see no plan here. 

Your app i could read without scrolling when theres alot more that needs addressed, I only see you having a sentence for each subunit and only address the regiments. What about the base members? incentives to move up? how do you plan to do these things? I see nothing here to back you up on this. Sorry mate.  

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk