Event Content Suggestions

Slammer

Slammer

SFC

Adding Star Wars creature NPC packs

These creatures are not only Star Wars creatures, but they can add a more immersive lore friendly experiences and add a variety to the enemies.

These creatures are from all the classic star wars games such as Old Republic, Jedi Academy, and others.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2589541362

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2534078034

+1 anything to escape the Munchin Bugs

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Forum Admin
  • Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 bro i don't want bugs to munch

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Founder
Founder

This is already on our to do list, however we are still troubleshooting how we can better incorporate the DRG base on the server without it causing massive amounts of lag. 

2 minutes ago, Square said:

This is already on our to do list, however we are still troubleshooting how we can better incorporate the DRG base on the server without it causing massive amounts of lag. 

Can i ask if its any of these packs listed by Naffen or Slammer? or are they going to be made by the dev team. (don't have to give a direct answer or elaborate, just curious if its this or you guys got somethin else)

Edited by Mystic

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

• Founder
Founder
2 hours ago, Mystic said:

Can i ask if its any of these packs listed by Naffen or Slammer? or are they going to be made by the dev team. (don't have to give a direct answer or elaborate, just curious if its this or you guys got somethin else)

We've been looking at all of the extra DRG NPC packs, these listed wildlife packs included. 

24 minutes ago, Square said:

We've been looking at all of the extra DRG NPC packs, these listed wildlife packs included. 

I know you guys aren't obligated to hand out a whole lot of what you've been looking into so i appreciate the response :)

• Founder
Founder
1 hour ago, Mystic said:

I know you guys aren't obligated to hand out a whole lot of what you've been looking into so i appreciate the response :)

Lets just say sometimes I spend a little too much time looking at the workshop. I'd say about 80% of workshop suggestions that go up I've already looked through on my own time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

On our To-Do list and a previous suggestion.