Ravens App

hellz

Name:Raven
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:20057959
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 700+
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: As shadow lead i would like it for rebuilding shadow trials and to assist with keep the player base active and running a few events from time to time when the server is slow. 

@Cubby I will not be linking documents as i don't have time to be running full fledged events with story lines backing them. I also don't have the time constraints to be building documents to the suggested degree right now . I am a full time DM for DnD and have been for many years so i am fully capable of "improvising" random and interesting scenarios into random events. If this is not enough information to become an assistant GM then that's okay. Only applied as i love the community here and i would love to add more reasons to go on patrol as well as assisting with building as needed. 

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1
On 11/8/2022 at 6:34 PM, hellz said:

@Cubby I will not be linking documents as i don't have time to be running full fledged events with story lines backing them. I also don't have the time constraints to be building documents to the suggested degree right now . I am a full time DM for DnD and have been for many years so i am fully capable of "improvising" random and interesting scenarios into random events. If this is not enough information to become an assistant GM then that's okay. Only applied as i love the community here and i would love to add more reasons to go on patrol as well as assisting with building as needed. 

Ballsy response. The docs are a requirement for becoming a gamemaster though, as the team is expected to run full fledged encounters, events, and deployments. The docs provide context and structure for larger scale events with lots of moving parts, or multiple helpers, where communication may be difficult, hence their inclusion in the application template. Do bear in mind, you don't need to have deep lore, or an overarching story every time. I know you're creative and flexible, and you mean well, so I don't doubt your intentions or ability. You'd do good as a gamemaster, despite only wanting to be a game helper/senior admin.

All that being said, I'd still like to express a +1, despite knowing that this will most likely be denied without the docs.

• Dumb 1

spacer.png

Forum Admin

Become staff then lol

I don't think we need MORE people in the GM team who don't have an intention of being one.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

4 hours ago, Guac said:

Become staff then lol

I don't think we need MORE people in the GM team who don't have an intention of being one.

He's already staff.

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

@hellzI completely understand to want to help people, and understand your point of view. However Gamemaster is a rank we created to allow those the ability to run events. It doesn't make much sense for someone to be a Gamemaster if they do not want to run "...full fledged events with story lines backing them". As for the documents, they didn't need to be the same caliber as the ones posted, those were just examples of some of the best documents we've seen. All we want is a simple idea of what an event you will run may look like. You may have drive and passion, but you should focus it into the staff team and work your way up to Senior Admin, as that is the rank that suits your drive. As a Senior Admin, you can run encounters and patrols, while having the same powers as a Gamemaster. 

Edited by Cubby

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Gamemaster Officer+

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Edited by Cubby