Poker

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name:  212th PFC Poker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201651758

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: VA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Went pretty inactive and couldn't get myself back into the swing of things, but I'm finally ready to fully commit to coming back.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team in order to help get the server countinue to pick up its momentum. To continue, Due to being away for a while and winter time hitting, I'm getting that urge to get back into Garrys mod again. I figured that I may as well go back to Synergy and see how everyone is doing while giving myself the chance to meet all of the new people who have joined the community.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like it went pretty well up until about a week before my resignation. I was extremely active picking up almost 2000 hours before that point hit. I ranked up along side a lot of the friends I had made on the server and was able to treat this place like a home away from home. I enjoyed my time staffing and playing on the server till the very end and miss a lot of the people I met along the way.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

+1 easy day 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Good man be great back in staff

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=