[ACCEPTED] Reapp OxiCLightning Staff App

OxiC Lightning

RP Name: 41st GC MEDL 1stLT/SGT OxiCLightning 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:426057688

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Cause I wasn't active and cause I wasn't really doing much as a staff member and due to a arrest In CG that was really dumb and I shouldn't have been arrested for  

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): One I think there should be more events and overall more stuff done on the server to hopefully bring back the whole server like it use to be but I also want to help out the staff team cause I've seen a lot of people leave and that's because of the way staff handles stuff and I want to jump in and hopefully keep them in the server too keep pop up and to keep the server going and fun and I have a lot of plans to bring back a lot of people and host a lot of events

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): There was a lot more active people on the server and it was really fun helping the server out with spawning droids and giving people Event job roles that fit in with events but ever since people were leaving I was getting tired of being staff but now its been 3 months and I'm ready to go back and help out the GM team and hopefully get the server back up and going

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've seen the server is dead right now and I want to try to change that and make the server more active and fun for people to join back and not be bored I already have event ideas in mind to help and make people want to stay and have fun on the server and this isn't just me gonna do the events me and killjoy who is a SA has been making ideas for events already and were here to change the server around and bring it back to life also theres hardly any staff on anymore until 1PM the next day so I think I would be a great fit and cover that time and host events and make fun things to do around the map for the clones to shoot or drive I also want to get back into the GM team and help out with event jobs and spawning in droids for events on main and off main but I really want to help and fix the server from being dead and that's the main thing I am gonna work on as well as hosting events

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Most people on the server know me as OxiCLightning but my real name is Sean and I've been a ENGL,SUPL x2,MEDL x2,TKO and a lot more but now I'm in 41st trying to make it come back to life and I'm not leaving for another 3 years until I know 41st is good for me to leave to help another battalion out but I love playing Video Games and streaming and helping people with stuff that they need to talk about and get off there chest I'm also fun to be around and I'm always active if people want to come and hang out or chill in TS 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I've been NA x2 Admin 2x on here just didn't resign or I didn't have the time for it and a few other servers I have been admin on like 3 Police RP servers and 2 Military RP servers

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 41st GC MEDL 1stLT OxiCLightning has played for 5363:09:26.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by OxiC Lightning
Changed to Reapp

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

+1 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1  Yeet

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=