Keegan's Gree Resignation

Glory22

Battalion: 41st

RP Name: Gree

Date: 10/23/22

Reason: Focusing on other matters. Have been burnt out on 41st for quite some time with no end in sight.

Goodbyes:  

@RoboRob_ Best of luck if you go for Gree. I will advise you with anything you need.

@meowthemeowerThanks for being my Luminara/Jedi Lead. We had some arguments early in my time in 41st but I am glad we could get through them and work together.

@StumpGood Officer. Future Commander!

@KillJoyBest of luck with 41st Jedi. I hope your work is continued to be recognized.

@SEXICOIf you want your credits back LMK or I will give them to Robo.

@OxiC LightningYou're a good dude.

@Cheez Love you.

@Taz Can't wait for the oppression of your forums account to end.

@HenryDick @LennieSmall You were a great Heavy Ordinance. Best K:D of 41st.

Henry Dick PT.2 THE FINALIE Clipped on Medal

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Man, I enjoyed your time as Gree. I'll keep working on GC and 41st Jedi as a whole. Not letting our work stop now.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I hope youll still be around Meena Tills so i can make fun of you. o7.  I wasn't 41st and was kinda looking forward to working with you as a BCMD.

• Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

28 minutes ago, Stump said:

He uses makeup to impress girls... I was there...

You were the girl ...

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Best person ik today

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

o7 You did good my boy. You've implemented changes I can see staying for a while and I will try to pick up where you left off and try to make 41st great again. 

Former:  41st XO GettWolfpack Boost | Unnamed Wolfpack Officer | 41st BCMD Gree / Jedi Knight / SG Lieutenant Faro Argyus             
spacer.png