Clutch's Resignation from EVERYTHING

Mystic

Battalion: Jedi l SOBDE l High Staff

RP Name: Grand Master of the  Order Yoda l Foxtrot PVT Clutch

Date: 10/17/2022

Reason: taking a break from PC to focus on life and synergy takes up all my free time

Goodbyes: For anyone who tried reaching out to me, I've had Discord uninstalled and my computer has been off for awhile. Sorry to the entire Jedi Order, High staff and the people who knew me best. Thanks for the chance in these positions.

(Won't let him sign into the Forums on his phone so he asked me to post this)

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

If you guys want me to relay any messages back to him i have his number and snapchat so just send them my way.

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

4 minutes ago, Cox said:

Tell him he was the realest and me him and @Piffwilk find the cure eventually 

He said "The cure must be found"

• Funny 2

i mean i get it but i little heads up wouldve been nice. instead we had people panicking because he kinda went MIA not long after getting yoda. 
ill miss him dont get me wrong but this is a big kick in the nuts for the server right now that is in need of active and dedicated leaders which we lack on as this moment.

im not here to be a dick im simply here to state the fact that this was a BIG L take from clutch. i get IRL but its not hard to shoot your resignation and let people know whats going on instead we were left in the dark.

• Winner 1

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

5 hours ago, ETsilvian said:

i mean i get it but i little heads up wouldve been nice. instead we had people panicking because he kinda went MIA not long after getting yoda. 
ill miss him dont get me wrong but this is a big kick in the nuts for the server right now that is in need of active and dedicated leaders which we lack on as this moment.

im not here to be a dick im simply here to state the fact that this was a BIG L take from clutch. i get IRL but its not hard to shoot your resignation and let people know whats going on instead we were left in the dark.

I agree. But as someone who's known him for 8 years I can say that his circumstances were beyond what I put here. This is just his "official" resignation reason. And things happened that just wouldn't let him play anymore. He had no access to discord or the forums to "tell" people he was resigning.  When I posted this is the same day he said he wanted to resign. It's not like it was premeditated or anything. This was a genuine spur of the moment resignation due to unfortunate circumstances 

• Informative 1

2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I agree. But as someone who's known him for 8 years I can say that his circumstances were beyond what I put here. This is just his "official" resignation reason. And things happened that just wouldn't let him play anymore. He had no access to discord or the forums to "tell" people he was resigning.  When I posted this is the same day he said he wanted to resign. It's not like it was premeditated or anything. This was a genuine spur of the moment resignation due to unfortunate circumstances 

thanks for clearing that up

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

On 10/17/2022 at 11:37 PM, Cox said:

Tell him he was the realest and me him and @Piffwilk find the cure eventually 

Facts Clutch the realest one in the right against radical terrorism, I’m taking a next step against the fight by enlisting in the Marine Corps, I’ll return in July with a rundown of my progress against that fight.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png