Operation Zero Dawn

RangerDanger

Name: Ranger

Who helped (If applicable): Keegan

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A well thought out and well planned event went to shambles after my power went down for a short time, not enough ejs and the players screwed around

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Friendly 1

Prior: TC 1stLT Kano TC CPT Fives IC 1stLT Nye | GC Exarch Bultar Swan

Was very fun to help out with. Loved the concept and execution even if it didn't go quite to plan.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

4/5/5

It looked like there was care and effort put into the event which I appreciate. My only problems were that the NPCs were extremely high health later on in the event and the whole problem with the event job surrendering and then murdering someone, at that point I felt completely justified in shooting at him along with my men.

Just now, Keo said:

whole problem with the event job surrendering and then murdering someone

When a clone massively disrespects him by sitting on his throne, he might change his mind. (If that's what you refer to)

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

4 - looked like you planned it out with the doc and whatnot

3 - Pacing wasn't very good. Confusing at times but was nice to have the Admiral give pointers. Zombies kinda ruined it with their insane health

3 - The Zombies spawning, the dupe on fire, and the dupe itself made sparring on Jedi impossible. Fighting the EJ was not an option. Ping was high 180s most of the event. overall it wasnt too bad

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4/5

Enjoyed the event, while I did like the Concept it's understandable as to why things kind of went out of hand. I missed a lot of it due to Crashes, and taking so long to actually get in, but I did enjoy what I did see. It felt like there was some Confusion regarding Leadership, as well as general direction, I feel like a Ground Command would've worked well for this but to my Understanding those who could have been it, were unable to it due to Technical issues. 

I will say a common problem I found was both getting stuck, and just not being able to do anything against the NPCs.  I don't just mean due to their health, I think the move for Zombies and Headcrabs just didn't work with this. Personally, I think this event would have benefited with a different structure, and map, as RP_Wastaland is a more Large Scale Conflict map.  We ultimately just ended up a Tactical Blob. 

Thank you for your Deployment, I understand things didn't go as planned, and I'm glad that I took part in it. Hopefully we'll have things handled a bit better on our end next time. Here's a meme I made while I loaded in.

TG_Deployment_Moment.png?width=1203&height=676