[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Keo's Staff Reapplication (Oh lawd)

Keo

RP Name: Keo | Irizi'lak'omesh (On my bounty hunter)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98871144

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: First time I was staff: Head Admin The second time: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I stopped playing Gmod.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm going to be very blunt, I would like to be able to spawn stuff and build. I find playing the game much more enjoyable that way as I like to interact with props and build things to have little activities on the server. I also kind of want to host a few events that I have in mind. Keep in mind I am a full time student with a part time job and I do other things. I will be able to meet my responsibilities but don't expect me to be the most active person.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think my time was very successful in terms of accomplishments. When I was a head admin I was also a Trainer Manager back when the program existed. Simultaneously I was also a GMO. My second time as a staff member I was a GMM (if I remember correctly; Day/Khufu became GMD during this time period). I have had very many positive reviews in regards to the events I have hosted. I am also very patient in regards to issues that arise on the server, thus I have never had any major problems with anyone.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yeah

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, are you aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you to the rank of Admin): Yes

Link us to a document for a deployment (Event Server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:

I believe this should suffice, not all of these parts were executed before I resigned from staff.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n3f0JQxBAHkilkjFrvXBCQcITNJ2eWZVpMyubRgKK7o/edit?usp=sharing

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (optional):

One of my favorite events hosting v

Edited by Keo

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png