[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Aegis Staff Application

Aegis

RP Name: CG SUP MSGT Aegis | Jedi Neophyte Padawan Tacitus | Freelancer Tressa Colzione

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50686372

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EDT/EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Joining Synergy has been an absolute blast. I found things confusing to start, but the playerbase and administration team have been incredibly helpful, and I want to return the favor. Currently I try to maintain order as part of the Courscant Guard, which leads to fun RP as there is no shortage of shenanigans going on, but also contributes to overall server activity. By having order, it also allows players to immerse themselves more in-character, generating solid RP experiences for all players, and encouraging community growth. As an administrator, I feel I could do more to help create and deepen RP experiences by running simulations, the use of props/dupes, and rectify any issues that I would normally be helpless with as a player. Furthermore I could better assist gamemasters, and make things go smoother for all parties involved. By keeping things engaging, interesting, and fun, it would create an amazing experience for everyone to dive into, with the hopes that players new and old feel welcome, and have fun. I understand that I will be looked up to, and already try to show respect and empathy to all, striving to be a good example for others.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a nerd from Canada who loves to spend time with friends, but I end up being stuck working a lot since I graduated from college. It pays the bills, and allows me to fund my hobbies, so I really shouldn't complain. I am an avid fan of Tabletop RPGs, and I am a Dungeon Master for a couple of campaigns, and a player in several others. One of my prized possessions is a set of tungsten dice with brass inlays, and yes, they do damage tables. When not rolling dice or playing on Garry's Mod, I'm usually trying to get caught up on my list of shows to watch, books to read, and games to play, or just bouncing around talking to my friends, or even meeting new people. It's never a dull moment, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do. I have previously worked for multiple smaller communities as their developer/configurer. I've set up DarkRP servers from scratch, implemented content, done testing, coordinated with both staff and players to smooth out any issues, and eliminate any bugs. I've dabbled in Helix as well, but only minor things like implementing quests with a quest system, assisting with vendors, and helping other members of staff. Furthermore, when not working on any updates and/or projects, I spent time roleplaying with everyone else, starting some passive RP if none was already happening, and helping out GMs with their grand plans.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 195 hours 34 minutes 47 seconds at the time of writing.

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: A lot of shit dude