[ACCEPTED] Lawrence/hawks staff application

lawrence

RP Name: Hawk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:604225931

VIP (Y/N): n

Time zone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I enjoy hosting events and challenges to keep people who don't have anything to do. for instant I hosted last night the Citadel challenge  and people enjoyed coming out and running the citadel. I want to host that and stuff like that more often. host team building things to bring people on a common goal and allow people to meet and chat with people they haven't had a chance to meet. I also want to assist this server as much as I can this has been one of the best servers I've been on and I want to help boost and assist as much as I can to pay back all the fun I've had. in the time I've spent on gmod and on this server I wanted to host events and help out where I can and I want to move all the time I spent on gmod in this server I really enjoy this community and the staff are amazing I want to do the same thing and help especially in the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi my name is Gabriel most of you guys know me as tucker or Hawk. I join the server almost a month ago and this server is where I spend most of my days I enjoy hosting things to keep people busy. I'm somewhat new to gmod only been playing it for about 2-3 months but in those few months I've been in around 10ish server ranging from SCP rp to starwars rp. I've been sick for some time so i have all the time in the world which is why I'm so active and plus I spend most of my life on my pc. my main goal in life is to make life for others enjoyable make things that will make people happy and allow people to enjoy things like the events hosted by our admins etc. etc. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: some I've assisted in and hosted events in other servers like  SCP ones I don't remember the name of the server 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:150

spacer.png

501st/332nd Jet troopers!!!! CURRENT: Vaughn, GM, SA   HELD: TCC Appo, Hawk, HVYL, 501st CMD, SA, GM, 

+1

• Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  21st Intel Director
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
Jedi Chief Instructor

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

• Director
Director

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED