Update the Mason trainer in the CC room

Dilqui

Name: Anderson

RP Rank: 212th CMD | VA

Suggestion: Revamp the robot questions to actually ask for stuff that is taught in the CC room. As of current, the bot asks formation questions and other such things that aren't taught anymore, and stuff that someone completely new to Starwars RP may not be aware of. The bot questions need to be updated to better reflect the information inside the CC room.

Implementation: Some changing of the bot questions. Existing players will not be affected, but at the same time with the influx of new people we are experiencing we should take the opportunity to revamp it now.

Lore: None.

Workshop content if applicable: None.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

I think the purpose of asking questions not on the wall is for returning SWRP players who know them already. Fresh CC's should be taught by staff. 

Still +1ing though because by this point minges have cheatsheets to speed through it and get on alts.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

35 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I think the purpose of asking questions not on the wall is for returning SWRP players who know them already. Fresh CC's should be taught by staff. 

Still +1ing though because by this point minges have cheatsheets to speed through it and get on alts.

i would think this makes sense if I knew of a staff document that guides ppl through training a CC. From what I understand there isnt one. Correct me if im wrong.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Dono said:

i would think this makes sense if I knew of a staff document that guides ppl through training a CC. From what I understand there isnt one. Correct me if im wrong.

There is not, this would be a great thing to suggest. As of current Staff is just expected to read the wall off to the CT ask if they have questions and whitelist them then log it.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

We are going through a trial phase with trainer Mason to see outcomes before adjusting further.