A update on the merry bunch of assholes known as Null

Cipher

Well figured i give everyone a progress report on whats been happening in the mysterious and dangerous world of being a Null. So far so good everyone is doing their job. We have training being provided to battalions, the null outreach has really started to take off again, and hell everyone is getting along loving the new null style. With that said we have had some rough patches here and there as we lost a couple of good guys but, they are off doing good things with other battalions or Jedi. Tryouts havnt been any better as we are now praying to get a spot filled by a dedicated, smart and rp loving player. with that said i feel like null is heading down and very bright and smooth road for the next couple of months.

If you need to talk to me come hang on ts and i will get to you or leave any questions comments or concerns here.

V/R

Kal Skirata 

• Agree 4

When I joined this server. This group were a bunch of assholes but since then you have all improved I've gotten to hang out with all of the null guys and they are all pretty cool. I talk and hangout with @Runs with Apache all the time. He's a cool fella. I play BF2 with Trad/Jaing. He's fun, Prudii and Aden I don't really talk with much, but I plan on changing that. Fister/Komrk. I was in 104th with him. He's an excellent dude and I'm glad he made it into Null. Same thing with RC. They've improved alot. Boss is doing good, Sev is awesome as usual and with Derv becoming Scorch and Saint becoming Fixer. We've got full RC squads now, all we need is Null.

Best of luck to you all.

Edited by Korm
Added more stuff.
  • Agree 2