Mavelle: An Unorthodox Reassignment.

Mavelle

Name:  Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): Dono, Mav, Pronto, Lovestruck, Dirty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uOXefPWWflQiXN5JmvtM2CAGqefNfAM8FSTqHthYawM/edit?usp=sharing (It's not much)

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Recapped in DB >:)

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Non

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

4/5/5

Really enjoyed the whole story behind the event, Only minor thing is that, people have been on that dupe before with the same points of interest so I feel as though some people could've just speedrun the event, which didn't happen (I don't think). Though there is nothing wrong with that cause I really like that dupe. Good work nonetheless

Edited by Bleach

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

5/5/5

Loved the RP focused event. As a Jedi, I felt nervous this whole event for what was about to happen, especially when we started finding out the agent was lying. Absolutely loved the event, definitely thought I was gonna get shot in the back any second. Amazing job Mavelle!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management

3/5/5

I won't lie I was extremely confused for majority of the event but I think I blame good ol Coruscant Underworld and the sheet lack of player communication for that lol. Also missed the briefing I think. Would have liked a gang attack at the Republic base or actually having to fight off some Clones there at the end before we moved off to part two. The RP whether I was confused or not was great but I found it hard to talk to civilians without any prior intel. So it was just awkward sitting there like "How are you" etc. I had a ton of fun just talking among our forces.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3/5/5

Hello. Sev Here. I was also extremely confused. But I believe it was more on the players communication layers. Plus the map is HUGE!. But I enjoyed the banter with my squadmate and the opportunities that were given to RP. We also missed briefing so I blame that as well. Overall though I had fun.

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."