Spec Reg kill the fluffy terrorist man

Dirty

Name: Dirty

Who helped (If applicable): Drone, Anderson

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): They are sent to locate and execute a known terrorist and enemy of the republic, they did so and destroyed his explosives and encampment as well as multiple battalions of CIS battledroids whom he was collaborating with.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

guh

• Management
Management

4/4/5

I already spoke to you about how the addition of a media player or two would have given the event a nice touch but besides that it was great. Really felt like Guerilla Warfare and I had a good time. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Marvel
  • Friendly 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

3/3/5

I had a bit of fun! The only complaints that I have is that because of its casual nature, I wasn't really able to get immersed. That plus a couple small things (Like a fog to make it a bit more atmospheric, mediaplayers, entities like the wind/falling leaves/fire) meant that there wasn't a whole lot to actually get into.

The gunplay was alright, but again because of the relatively simple objective there wasn't really much nuance. Nor did the spawning have too much coherence- (Things like MTTs rolling up would have been nice.)

I am really liking your motivation and see a lot of potential! Keep improving as you have been!

• Informative 2
  • Dumb 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

3/4/5

The gameplay was decent, but a bit muddled by the dupe because there were lots of points in which you couldn't shoot droids that were stuck in trees and rocks or the hit boxes of the props were too big to utilize as cover. I both hated and loved the decision to use camouflage droids, as they were difficult to see but that was most definitely the point. I also liked how you differentiated between Commando Droids and the B1s with more than just the different NPC, utilizing T21's to emphasize their danger to offset the fact that they were slightly more visible.

The care and effort was clearly there with how neatly the dupe was made, the creativity of using ropes on a steep piece of land as the extraction point, and generally the fact that you did this on flatgrass of all maps! The only thing that's stopping me from giving this a perfect rating is because you didn't spend much time fleshing out the story. What was the point of us capturing a terrorist if we were just going to kill him anyway? It was up to us to interrogate him first as we were not instructed to do so before (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I tried my best to pay attention in the briefing). It was absolutely a shoot-'em-up with an emphasis on spectacle instead of giving us a fulfilling RP experience. This isn't bad, bear in mind, but what separates good events from great events to me has always been the idea of both spectacle and roleplay being addressed. It also seemed as if, with your medical revive rules, you overlooked the fact that corpses would fall through the floor and make them difficult to find.

Some others noticed performance issues it seems, but I didn't personally. I thought everything was fine.

• Informative 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC