[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Bird's Staff Application

Bird

RP Name : Alpha-82 Bird | Avian Maximus

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:94514761

VIP (Y/N) : Yes

Timezone : CST

Tell us why you want to be an Administrator (6 sentence minimum) : I have been playing Synergy for just about a year now, and I feel that it is time that I do something to help out. Most of the time, at least when I play the most, there are times where staff are unavailable due to work, school or preoccupied elsewhere. I want to become staff to limit that time-frame so that the server will have staff active in the event that something were to happen, it can be dealt with. I have always wanted to become staff, yet I always felt like I wasn't acquainted with the server like other members. I feel that after my year or playing, I have a better understanding of the server and can translate that knowledge into helping new members of the community integrate better into the server. When the time eventually comes to become a Gamemaster, if I get there, I wish to focus more on that aspect of the team and cause some "controlled chaos" for a few hours when the server is low on population.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum) : Hello, I am bird. I have been playing Garry's Mod since 2016 and have accumulated just under 8k hours. I play other games yet always seem to return to Garry's Mod for the community feel. I cannot seem to put this game down, but i have fun. I have only played Star Wars RP and have never touched any other gamemode. I only play Garry's Mod for Star Wars. Scorch and Ponds are my favorite clones hands down. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished : 3 years Admin / Gamemaster experience.

How many hours of In-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? : As of posting 1686 total hours.

:NekoDance: You are my little pogchamp:NekoDance:

Banned

+1 but……fuck bird

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 i think i can hold a conversation with you

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk