[ACCEPTED] CWRP- Joking Staff Application

Joking

RP Name: Joking

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460957731

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an administrator so that I can conduct events and encounters that keeps Synergy fun and active. Recently I have noticed that the server is dead when there are not events going on. I believe that my activity on the server can help the administrators because I am on when the server seems to be dead. I would like to hold encounters before known events so that activity on the server can increase for these events. I believe that I can help keep the server active and hopefully get more new people on the server. I also have had very positive interactions with staff within the game and it seems to be something that I would like to be involved with since the community seems great. The past events that I have attended have been outstanding and the community feedback to them has been great. Administration is definitely something I would like to be involved with.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 19 years old and a baseball player IRL. My life seems to get busy, however I always find myself playing on this server and becoming closer with the community. This community has done a lot for me in finding friends and being welcomed. I base my life around respect and good times. When on the server you can see me taking RP serious, however out of character I like to have fun and laugh so you will see a different side of me. I tend to think that I am funny and I enjoy making people laugh. All of which is another reason I would like to become staff. I want to show this community that you can take RP serious and still enjoy a laugh and have fun when there is an appropriate time.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do have previous staff experience. I was a new admin, and an admin in game probably about two years ago at this point. I sadly went AFK because my computer crashed and I did not have the money at the time to fix it. I was 16 or 17 at the time and my parents wouldn't help me out financially to fix it, however I enjoyed my time as an admin. For what I accomplished, I honestly don't remember much other than I enjoyed being an admin and helping people with their troubles in game. I also enjoyed helping with encounters and events as a GH or game helper. I am applying for new admin because I want to start fresh with admin. I want to learn the new ways of administration since I have been an admin and I want to genuinely help this server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: DS SGT Joking has played for 280:42:54. confirmed by New Admin Mech of the 41st

+1 New Admin exists for a reason

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+ 1 Good Luck 

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING