Dirty's GM App

Dirty

Name: Dirty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169198753

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 209:39:59.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7/10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand. 

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: Because I really enjoy roleplay and creating it and being a part of it, I want to strive to make rp more common instead of the plain boring shoot 'em ups that always happen. I want to be able to host stuff more on my own instead of having to rely on others to help me achieve my visions when it comes to events and or deployments. I also have always been interested in hosting deployments as I always thought was a really cool concept that I hadn't seen done before on any servers I have played on in the past. Previously I was a gamemaster on IFN and throughout that time I really enjoyed setting up events and doing stuff for people as often as I could and I would like to do that again. Mind you I already host and help events currently as well as encounters. I wanna give more for people to do frequently so that they are not just sitting around doing nothing for sometimes hous at a time.

Another large reason for me wanting to be able to become a GM is to host trainings for whatever battalion I end up residing in upon becoming a GM, as well as helping out with other peoples deployments with a lot more ease as well as helping out with arc selections or leadership and so on. As well as to host more battalion versus battalion training/simulation type things with prizes as the end so battalions can find out who's the better citadel clearer, and so on and so forth. And I am looking forward to helping out the GM team as much as possible through providing roleplay and generally just being as much help as possible wherever needed or possible.

Finally, I just think it would be a really fun and enjoyable experience for me as I really enjoy being creative and helping people have a fun time on the server through means of roleplay or training, I think that I could alongside others in the GM team currently breathe new roleplay possibilities into the server for a long time to come.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Generally speaking not really, however I do believe the requirement to be SA to get GM is a bit bizarre in my personal opinion, however that could just be born from me not knowing very much about the servers systems when it comes to that.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM:

Event Server "Into the lion's den" - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DJZTUXRbkbEV2dp0GnpUylp8kNVvcVdjeGdmPU0s270/edit?usp=sharing

Main Server "Clean House" - https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_Fvx_C-KF_H2p15n5xZmCasuNhzJygNQP6Ood5CTaDI/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Dirty
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

guh

Veteran Admin

+1 cool mf ngl 

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

Accepted

Contact a GMO+ for training.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander