Double Tap - Attack Deployment

Name: Squishy

Who helped (If applicable): Daytona and Mavelle

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EgDnWk3ijzJtBXCOmoc1EsKuSjDmVUub0pQc1u1dSwU/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

Banned

5/5/5 :Amogus:

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

5/5/5 great event

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

3/5/3
Zombies had way too much HP at the beginning to where it took a full mag from a Z6 to kill them, was better once inside the ship
The event jobs were good and added a lot of immersion
Had some pretty bad moments of lag and stuttering but was better towards the end

• Informative 1

3, 5, 4

I greatly enjoyed when the ship started to fill with acid and the intense music started to hit, I had to go back and alert conrad since he wasn't paying attention due to a Interview and being the last one out making sure everyone got out was stressful but extremely fun.
This is probably imo one of your best events so far Squishy and what I tbh want with Attack Deployments tbf I love these types of deployments horror inspired haven't had one in ages. (if you want a high rating for me whenever always do a horror event :P)

However in the ship I experienced quite a bit of lag at the end involving the infected Jedi with LUA errors and such which did effect the gameplay and enjoyment in that part a bit however I did enjoy the roleplay in general wish the event was a tad bit longer with more additional things (thats just my opinion) to do etc but the pacing of the event was rather good.

Edited by Phaser
  • Informative 1

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

the small part i was there for was fun 3/4/4

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Banned

5/5/3

• Funny 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin