[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Fearsome's Staff Application

RP Name: Fearsome

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38593864

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, I am having a hard time finding my place in the server and I wanted to fix that. I wanted to join admin mainly because I wish to become a game master, I feel like that would be great for me to express myself on the server in a way that isn't just roleplaying. Another reason is that, I need more to do on the server to keep me active. I struggle to get myself on the server when nothing is going on and I know its like that for others to so with my goal, I could help others fill their desire to have something to do on the server. Being bored is a huge issue on the server which is probably part of the reason the server doesn't get the quantity of people that it used to. I'd like to help fix that issue. Also, I've had many times were I have placed a staff ticket and have it not answered even though there are plenty of admins on the server at the time of my ticket. It's a sad feeling to be ignored by the people that are meant to serve this community you guys have established and that's another thing i'd like to help fix as well. I also feel like I need more responsibility on the server, I feel like my time on the server is pointless because im not really adding anything to the server outside of RP, i'd like to take my role on the server to the next level. I'm tired of feeling insignificant on the server and i'd love to be more hands on with the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 27 year old male that is struggling to find his place in the world. Currently I am unemployeed due to insecurities with myself and have a hard time interacting with the world. I enjoy video games, watching shows and movies, going to bike rides and spending time with the few friends that I have. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life but the few friends i've made on the server make me feel like there is a reason to keep moving forward even though I have a hard time with it. My desire is really just to figure myself out so honestly, I don't really have a whole lot to say about myself as, i've been having depression issues since my highschool days. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, I don't have any experience in staff.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 750 hours

Head Admin

+1, good luck Fearsome!

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk