Operation Lizard

Soccer

Name: Operation Lizard

Helpers: Maesh|/Cale, Sparky, Prophet

Mission: Get Bossk Safly Transported To coruscant 

Breifing: Welcome to the Siege Deployment, You have been Tasked with the protection and Transport of the Bounty Hunter Bossk to Coruscant. He is being transported for his Crimes against the Republic for the past few weeks with Capturing Senators.

Soccer

Who helped (If applicable): Sparky,Roach,Lovestruck,Egert

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided):This was a continuation of my last one where you guys captured Bossk after he captured Gumae Sam Fast forward to today The CIS intersepted the republic while they were transporting Bossk to Couruscant for Trial 

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

Gameplay - 2 I spent my first 10 minutes dying to droids spawned on my tac, With a whopping 38 deaths before it was addressed, and the confusion in some parts as to what was happening was crazy and a common complaint among the people around me not to mention immersion kinda went in the water when the CIS followed us in hyperspace and we didnt get blasted to smithereens when we hyperspaced with skygate open.

Care and Effort-4 I can tell you preplanned this and it was going smooth at the start, It was a nice setup with nice dupes and a plethora of ships to fly

Performance 3 while not bad it wasnt great at some points,. but thats not the GMs  fault. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

3/3/3 - Pretty standard event and I enjoyed myself. Only complaint was some of the storyline didn't make complete sense to me but I think the overall plan was good. Thank you for the deployment!

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

3/2/5

Didn't experience any performance issues.  I think the gameplay was fun.  The droids moving around more w/ the map's surface and everything was good.  Love smarter droids.

Commando droid was annoying as they should be so that's pretty good.  I feel like the care was lacking as there wasn't much story or thought put into it in my opinion.  Otherwise fun, but nothing particularly unique.  

Sorry for trying to play the Top Gun anthem a bunch. Thought it would fit, specifically in different parts. 

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

1 hour ago, Whataburger said:

2/2/4

Wayy to much health for the droids, Plus your event jobs where pretty disrespectful and over-healthed.

the disrespect i did not know about

the max health for droids were like 500 and the pit droids health i didnt set and didnt know he was that OP so yeah 

• Disagree 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
8 minutes ago, Soccer said:

the disrespect i did not know about

the max health for droids were like 500 and the pit droids health i didnt set and didnt know he was that OP so yeah 

your pit droid admitted that he was setting himself above the max HP he mentioned 50k plus . No idea how true this is but it was out of his mouth and something you may need to address.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

2 hours ago, Mystic said:

your pit droid admitted that he was setting himself above the max HP he mentioned 50k plus . No idea how true this is but it was out of his mouth and something you may need to address.

thats what i got told

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
2 hours ago, Mystic said:

but yeah ill deal with it

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)